Friday, 22 May 2015

Cinta Dalam Diam 2

Peace be upon you,
to whoever willing to read this pathetic writing. :)

'Mujahid Sabah ',
I wish you know,
I wish you know that I'm exist,
I wish you remember me,
I wish you recognize me,
I wish God will lend you to me someday,
I wish you are made for me,
I wish to see you even from miles away,
It's been years,
I never expected this kind of feeling would begin to grow in my heart  for you,
Sometimes I cannot control myself from thinking of you excessively,
Sometimes I can see myself living in stupidity,
Stupidity of letting myself fall for guys easily including you,
But you're special,
Sometimes I just wasting my feeling on wrong guys,
Previously,they didn't know too,
One-sided love girl is me,
I know I'm pathetic,
I know I'm kind of fool by writting this kind of thing,
Pathetic desperate fool girl,
That's me I guess,
Who will be the lucky one,
Oh,God! Please give me strength...

                                                                                                         ' Longing For Love ' Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment