Friday, 22 May 2015

What is love ?

LOVE

Peace be upon to you,someone who read this..
Do you ever fall in love with someone? Or do you ever love or like someone secretly? Well,it's kind of one-sided love . Or maybe you love someone so much that make you feel like you cannot live without him/her? 
What is love really  means to you?Is it all about the 'crush' thing or it is all about The God,or your mother and father,your family,or money....Well,different person have different opinion.
Love,love,love,what is love means to me? We face a lot of things in our life .We deal with a lot of trials,some of them maybe good and some of them could be bad and leave you with sad memory. Not all people in the world used to live in wealthy and not all people in the world can understand the meaning of poverty,lack of food supply,not anyone feel the pain,the suffer of poor starving children. That is life.God always test us. In Islamic religion teaching,we often being told that 'the more Allah S.W.T. love us,the more He test us'. I really love that 
quotes
 because it is lovely. Just see the stars,see the Moon,the Sun..The splashing sounds of waterfall,the chirping of birds in the morning.How beautiful and great God's creature is.Life is totally beautiful and meaningful but unfortunately they are so many people out there that didn't see it.So sad,right? I just don't understand why certain people choose such a fool choice such as committed suicide.So many dead people want their life back. One of the most disappointed thing is killing yourself and God didn't like it.You should open your eyes widely.Don't just look at the negative side,don't put yourself in a stress condition on such mere things. 
         In my opinion ,God is The True Love.We will never get hurt if we take God as our number one love.I know this girl who actually knew what had happened behind her back.Her boyfriend dated with another girl.I know how sad she was but she just said calmly,''it's okay.I got God...He is always be there for me.'' I proud of that young lady.We often heard news about a young girls who tried to jump from a high building due to heartbroken .Some of them drank poisonous chemical substances.They are such a narrow-minded people .They didn't think about their family especially their mother and father who love and care about them so much.So ,when we keep close to God,we will certainly be strong.No matter what religion you believe in,Islam ,Christian,or Jew,Buddha, just believe that God is exist .The One who create you,the stars,the planets in 
solar
 system,the one who planned the Big Bang phenomenon,who create many beautiful girls and the list goes on .
       Next,your mother and father are your true love too,second after God.Mother,she pregnant and gave birth . She didn't care about the pain and suffer .The most important thing is to make sure that we have the opportunity to live.She take care of us until we success to achieve our goals in life. She do always love and care about us.She used to clean our puke and poo.She feed us.Poor mother for an instance,will make sure her kids get the food first.Her children stomach are much more important than hers.She didn't care if she have to starve all day & night as long as her children are not suffer and grow healthier.Mother and father,they are bear to do anything to  make your life better.
       Your whole family love you.Your siblings,your aunt & uncle,your granny and etc. I always let my family be the priority compare to my friends.I do love my friends too actually.I have certain good friends who I mingle more with.But I care about my family so much more compare to them,Family first.
       I think that's all for today.I hope everyone will understand the meaning of love and appreciate the beautiful life that being gifted by the God.Okay,have a good day. Be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment